Lapasan Baptist Christian Academy
The LBCA shall achieve high standards of quality education and training by providing Biblical-based and self-instructional curricula. The Academy shall mold its students into globally competitve, Christian leaders who will influence the community of Cagayan de Oro.
The LBCA is committed to produce excellent, holistic, and Christ-like individuals who will pursue academic excellence and active leadership in the ministry that God wants them to take part of.
The Academy aims to:
1. Teach the child the simple way of Salvation.
2. Provide a disciplined and Christian, Bible-centered education and environment to all its students.
3. Build Character and patriotism in every student on the belief that love of God and country are prequisites of good citizenship.
4. Train the child to see life from God's point of view, shape his attitude, and mold his character.
5. Develop academic excellence in every student with different scholastic abilities based on the Word of God. The Academy teaches students the Bible as it is. All instruction is according to what the Bible says.
SCOPE OF CURRICULUM
The basis of the Academy's curriculum is the established, Christ-centered Accelerated Christian Eudcation (ACE) Program of the Schoo of Tomorrow International. The students are taught to set goals, trained to work in their individual work stations called "offices", and share benefits as they develop responsibility and Godly characterd traits.
Sole Proprietorship No